I`m just a girl who`s telling you her feelings
But you are staying in my face and smiling
Thinking maybe that it`s a joke ,
Thinking maybe that I`m wrong

I saw you a long time ago
And I wanted to speak with you
Just to say „Hallo!”

And now I`m staying here
With all my fears in vine,
My heart is beating so fast
My muscles can`t relax.

And now I`m looking in your eyes
How beautiful they are…
You are looking in my eyes
How scared they are…

The rain is starting to fall
It seems like tears on your face
A flash of lighting is coming down
It`s brighten up your face

The weather is so furious
The rain become a storm
I`m looking at you for the last time
I`m trying to say the last word…

But I couldn`t…
You`ve dissapeared so fast
I`ve remained with my feelings
I`ve remained in my world

This world of dreams and pain
A world of fantasy and blood
A world where all I care is you
A world of mine…


Without you


This entry was posted on 14:33 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comentarii: